Import Designation Made in USA
Part Number ADA203
Specification Met ada
UNSPSC Code 55121704
- Unisex and Wheelchair Depiction By Rock Ridge – Easy To Read
- Blue with Raised White Text and Graphics – International Symbols
- Approximately 6 x 9 inches, Durable Plastic And Graphics
- See mounting instructions in product description
- Meets US Federal Law Signage Requirements for Character Height and Proportion, Raised Symbols and Braille Finish, Purchase from an Authorized Rock RidgeTM Reseller
Rock RidgeTM Unisex Restroom Blue – White Sign Includes ADA Wheelchair Depiction. With respect to sales on line, we will stand behind sales only for products purchased from a reseller who we have confirmed as providing genuine, new and authentic Rock RidgeTM brand products. Currently, Rock Ridge Sales is the only reseller that we have so confirmed and authorized, and the only reseller for which we will stand behind the product.
ADA Standards require all signage in public accommodation facilities to meet the following requirements:
- To include tactile characters & grade II braille.
- Meet size specifications.
- Meet placement specifications
Ideal For All Public Facilities:
Mounting Location and Height. Where permanent identification is provided for rooms and spaces, signs shall be installed on the wall adjacent to the latch side of the door. where there is no wall space to the latch side of the door, including at double leaf doors, signs shall be placed on the nearest adjacent wall. Mounting height shall be 60 in (1525 mm) above the finish floor to the centerline of the sign. Mounting location for such signage shall be so that a person may approach within 3 in (76 mm) of signage without encountering protruding objects or standing within the swing of a door.
This tactile/braille sign is based on our interpretation of the ADA Standards for Accessible Design as it applies to permanent rooms and space identification. No warranty is implied.